I’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! There is no better compliment than to be recognized by a group of your peers.
I enjoy our blogging community immensely and appreciate all of the comments – you are the reason I continue to blog. I even got an email from twoboysclub.com in my recent absence, which was extremely thoughtful and made my day. THANK YOU!
Enough of the sappy stuff. Here goes …
1) Thank the award-giver(s) and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
3) Give this award to up to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
4) Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
- I secretly want a boob job but I’ll never get one. I ‘never say never’ – but I’m pretty certain of this one. And I don’t want to hear any feedback from my friends (you know who you are) who rag me about my ‘slingshot’ because this ‘baby got back’ 🙂
- I’m a former hotdogger. Yes, I got paid to drive the Oscar Mayer weinermobile for a year and loved it! Best job I ever had…and every job afterwards just went down hill – just kidding – sorta J
- I have an issue with commitment. I will have been married for 10 years this March, which proves there is a God (literally) but I have countless projects that I have never finished. So, don’t be surprised if suddenly you don’t see me blogging for a minute (oops! that already happened).
- I miss my grandma and ‘nem (uncle, aunt, granddad, cousin) who all passed around the same time. You go for years without going to one funeral and then BAM – folks start dropping like flies! The family hasn’t been the same without them.
- I’ve been a SAHM and now I’m a WM. My dream is to do something in-between.
- I am a Toastmaster – click here for one of my more popular speeches but there will be more to come.
- I have no idea what the hell I’m doing … seriously. And I don’t feel like pretending that I do. I’ll tell you what I know and I’ll do the best I can to help figure it out. I thought at this age I would have more answers, but I seem to have more questions. I’m on a pursuit to find answers and connect with others on the same quest because (as a friend told me) ‘we are all in this together!’…
My nominees … I list blogs that I like every week in my Friday Favorites.
But, I’ve listed them here again – along with some others ….