I’m thankful for being able to blog and to YOU for reading my blog :-). Of course, when I started blogging, there were some goals and aspirations I had in mind. But I didn’t anticipate the lessons on giving. Here’s what blogging has taught me about giving …
* Give love a chance – blog love that is. If your goal is to increase your viewership, it ain’t gonna happen until you help others increase their viewership first. You’ve got to give blog love to receive blog love!
* Give readers …something – whether it’s useful information, an interesting video or picture, or a good laugh. It’s not all about you – it’s about what you can GIVE if you want to maintain a following.
* Give something personal – successful bloggers have mastered the art of sharing just enough personal information. Be yourself and let others get to know the real you! This is a challenge for me in person – but blogging helps me do this with a little more ease.
- What Working With Addicts Has Taught Me About Myself (challengingaddiction.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Ways to Choose the Right Niche for Your Blog [Blogging Niche Selection] (bloggingmatters.net)
- Are you supporting your blogging community? You should (techi.com)