It felt weird.
But once I received the SAFESKIN* sample in the mail, I was actually waiting around for my kids to hurt themselves (eek!). You know, a scrape or a cut or something?! Normally, it happens every other day, right? Not so much in the ‘winter’.
Nothing that a trip to the grandparents’ didn’t cure, with the Florida weather and open play area. When my youngest scraped his knee, through his jeans, grandma called for Neosporin but I whipped out my SAFESKIN* tube.
It was most important that I could the bandaid on without it slipping off, that it didn’t hurt, and that it healed the bruise. It succeeded! The texture of SAFESKIN isn’t greasy at all and the scrape was practically healed overnight!
SAFESKIN* is a product of Kimberly Clark, a trusted brand of quality medical products for 30 years. It’s …
- a 48 Hour Antibacterial Protection
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Non-greasy for stronger bandage adhesion
- SAFESKIN Kids Antibacterial Gel Giveaway (atticgirl.com)
- SAFESKIN Kids Antibacterial Gel: A Must-Have for Children’s Boo-Boos! (Coupon and Giveaway) (susanheim.blogspot.com)
- SafeSkin Kids (carrigansjoy.blogspot.com)